Any questions, suggestions or comments are welcome and will be answered as quickly as possible.
9:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Register and benefit from it!
Our tyres are made to meticulous quality standards. That's why every tyre designed and manufactured by Michelin, is warranted by Michelin.To register warranty for your Michelin tyres, contact your dealer.
Michelin tyres are warranted against defect in material or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase or until the wear of the minimum legal tread depth (based on India legislation) whichever occurs first.
Michelin tyres are warranted against defect in material or workmanship be for a period of 6 (Six) years from the date of manufacturing, or 3 (three) years from the date of purchase or till the “Life of the Original Usable Tread” whichever occurs first.
1. Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or not); or
2. Incorrect mounting or demounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
3. Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven, excess or rapid wear; or
4. Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
5. Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
6. Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
7. Tyres purchased second hand; or
8. Improper storage; or
9. Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
10. Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
11. Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
12. Climatic or ozone effects.
13. Manipulation done on tyre
14. Tyres with Vandalism, intentional poking, etc
15. Tyres retreaded or re-grooved
16. Remaining Tread Depth reaching below 1.6 mm
17. Repairable damages like puncture
18. Failure due to non-recommended repair
19. Gaiter damage or just patch repair from inside keeping outside open
20. Uneven wear (center wear; difference center to shoulder should not be >= 4.0 mm; uneven wear should not be >=4.0 mm; camber wear should not be >= 4.0 mm)
21. Tampering of the tyre serial number (specifically for TB tyres)
22. Rat bitten tubes
The Michelin Product warranty does not include/provide compensation for loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or incidental or consequential damages. Tyre presented for claim remains the property of the owner/consumer. Michelin accepts no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, tyres which are in the custody or control of a Michelin authorized tyre dealer for inspection purpose for warranty adjustment. Only after tyre is accepted for claim it becomes the property of Michelin India Pvt. Ltd. Additionally the cost of fitting, balancing, and any other service charges and applicable taxes has to be borne by consumer in case of accepted claim.
Our customer helpline is available to answer all your tyre related queries.
Call us at 1800-103-6424 (Monday – Saturday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM).
You can also send us a message and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.