BUY ANY MICHELIN two wheel tyre and GET A CHANCE TO win a motorcycle!
MICHELIN, world’s leading tyre technology leader, invites all motorcycle and scooter riders to participate in its new campaign ‘SHOP N WIN’ across India from 1st April 2017 to 30th June, 2017.
All a customer needs to do is buy a set of MICHELIN motorcycle or scooter tyres from a MICHELIN authorised dealer to get assured gifts and a chance* to win several prizes.
• Upon purchase, the customer receives an assured gift worth up to Rs 750. These gifts could be either single movie ticket or coffee for two at a branded coffee shop worth upto Rs 250/- or Jabong.com discount vouchers worth Rs 500/-
• The customer can then logon to Facebook.com/MichelinIndia and post a selfie with his/her two wheeler with MICHELIN Tyres, include a catchy caption and tag minimum of five friends.
• By doing this, the customer becomes eligible for additional prizes.
• *Seven weekly winners with maximum number of likes/comments on the uploaded selfie will win a Duffle Bag worth Rs. 2999
• *The best selfie and best caption will get a chance to win a Grand Prize of a Canon EOS 1200D DSLR Camera (18MP, 18-55mm) and Apple iPad Mini 4, respectively.
• *One lucky winner gets the Mega prize, - KTM Duke 200.
Pradeep G Thampy, Commercial Director, Two Wheels, MICHELIN Africa, India and Middle East said "Along with the commuter segment, the growth of the 250+cc is a very positive trend. In India, our motor cycle tyre portfolio covers the widest possible range of motorcycles, for both high - performance as well as the daily commute segment. With our ‘SHOP N WIN’ campaign, we are bringing an exciting experience for the Indian two-wheeler riders".
To locate an authorised MICHELIN dealer or for more information about this campaign, please visit - www.motorcycle.michelin.in or contact us on 18001036424
MICHELIN, the leading tyre company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tyres for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earthmovers, farm equipment and trucks. It also offers electronic mobility support services on ViaMichelin.com and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, MICHELIN is present in more than 170 countries, has 112,300 employees and operates 68 production plants in 17 different countries. The Group has a Technology Center in charge of research, development and process engineering, with operations in Europe, North America and Asia.