Michelin Tyres are now available on EMI
from 06/03/16 to 12/31/16
Your favourite tyres, now available in easy EMIs with a 90 day interest cash back! Visit your nearest dealer now.
Michelin India Private Limited ("Michelin"), through its authorized dealers, facilitates Equated Monthly Installments ("EMI") offer to the end users on the purchase of Michelin branded tyres worth INR 5000 and above made on selected Michelin authorized dealership outlets using the Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak bank, HDFC bank, Citi Bank, Indusind bank, SBI bank, Standard Chartered bank, HSBC bank, Union Bank, RBL Bank credit cards (“Participating Banks”).
1. The list of the Participating Banks may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of Michelin.
2. The EMI facility is valid on Michelin passenger Car and SUV range of tires.
3. The EMI facility is available on selected Michelin authorized dealership out lets. For more details kindly visit www. Michelin.in.
4. The EMI facility is not available on purchases made using Debit cards, Net Banking or Cash on Delivery payment methods.
5. The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks (as specified above) to the end users and neither Michelin nor its authorized dealers shall have any role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the banks. Michelin or its dealers shall not be liable for any denial by the bank with respect to the approval.
6. The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the end users is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank/issuer and the end user is advised to approach the bank/issuer in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
7. The EMI facility shall be available only after the end user completes the digital warranty registration process of the purchased tyres at the Michelin authorized dealership outlets.
8. Michelin shall use its best efforts to display EMI related information (EMI amount, Interest rate charged, Total amount payable) for the end user's purchase as per the information shared with Michelin by the respective banks on an "AS IS" basis. Banks/Issuers are the authoritative source of this information and end users are advised to directly contact their bank/issuer for any further clarifications in this regard. For more information, end users are requested to review the terms and conditions of the respective banks offering such EMI facility.
9. Michelin shall not charge the end users any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the EMI facility through its authorized dealers.
10. End user will get the cash back of interest charge of EMI within 90 days from date of Purchase subject to the clearance from the banks.
11. The end users are advised to check with the respective bank/issuer offering the EMI how theregarding the cancellations or refund which will affect the EMI terms and of any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the end users.
12. Michelin or its authorized dealers shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility being offered by the respective banks/issuer including but not limited to the authenticity and/or accuracy of any EMI information supplied by the banks to Michelin for displaying.
13. Michelin reserves the exclusive right to stop facilitating this service without any prior notice.
14. The EMI facility shall not be combined with any other programs if running already or announced later by Michelin.
15. Any disputes arising in connection with this EMI facility, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and the courts of Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the mater.