Michelin Tyres are now available on EMI
from 03/06/17 to 12/31/17
Your favourite tyres, now available in easy EMIs with a 90 day interest cash back! Visit your nearest dealer now.
The terms and conditions of the EMI offer are as follows:
1. The end user needs to make a minimum purchase of INR 5000
2. The EMI offer shall be available on selected Michelin authorized dealership outlets. For more details kindly visit www. Michelin.in.
3. The EMI offer shall be available on the credit cards of the following banks:
Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak bank, HDFC bank, Citi Bank, Indusland bank, SBI bank, Standard Chartered bank, HSBC bank, Union Bank, RBL Bank (“Participating Banks”). The list of the Participating Banks may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of Michelin, without prior notification.
4. The EMI offer shall be valid only on Michelin passenger Car and SUV range of tires.
5. The EMI offer shall not be available on the purchases made by using Debit cards, Net Banking or “Cash on Delivery” payment methods.
6. The transaction pertaining to the EMI offer is being managed and controlled by the Participating Banks (as specified above), at their discretion, and neither Michelin nor its authorized dealers shall have any involvement or responsibility in the approval, extension of the EMI terms, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to the EMI offer. Michelin or its dealers shall not be liable for any denial by the Participating Banks with respect to the approval.
7. The EMI facility, provided by the Participating Banks, to the end users is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank/issuer and the end user is advised to approach the bank/issuer in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
8. The EMI offer shall be available only after the end user completes the digital warranty registration of the purchased tyres at the Michelin authorized dealership outlets.
9. Michelin shall use its best efforts to display all EMI related information (EMI amount, Interest rate charged, Total amount payable) shared by the Participating Banks, for the end users. Such information displayed by Michelin shall be on an "AS IS" basis and that Michelin shall not be held liable or responsible for any such information. Participating Banks/Issuers are the authoritative source of this information and end users are advised to directly contact their bank/issuer for any further clarifications in this regard. For more information, end users are requested to review the terms and conditions of the respective banks offering such EMI offer.
10. End users will not be charged with any processing or convenience fee arising out of the online transaction with respect to the EMI offer.
11. End user will get the interest charge on EMI, in form of cashback, within 90 days from the date of purchase, subject to the clearance from the Participating Banks.
12. The end users are advised to check with the respective bank/issuer, offering the EMI, regarding the cancellations or refund which will affect the EMI terms and any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the end users.
13. Tyre price displayed in the communication material is calculated on the basis of RCP of a single tyre of 145/80 R12 Energy XM2 pattern and the EMI percentage calculated for the 6 months period. This amount may vary depending on the tyre size and pattern, state from where the tyre is purchase and number of months on which EMI is availed and any change in the current price of the tyre.
14. Michelin or its authorized dealers shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with the EMI offer being offered by the respective banks/issuer including but not limited to the authenticity and/or accuracy of any EMI information supplied by the banks to Michelin for display.
15. Michelin reserves the exclusive right to withdraw or amend the facility services with respect to the EMI offer without any prior notice.
16. The EMI offer shall not be combined with any other programs if running already or announced later by Michelin.
17. Any disputes arising in connection with this EMI offer, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and the courts of Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the mater.